Patriot Travel Medical Insurance
Patriot America Travel Medical Insurance is a visitors insurance coverage for non-US residents visiting USA.
Patriot International Medical Insurance plan for individual/family traveling outside home country and America.
Patriot Travel Medical Insurance provides short-term travel medical coverage or temporary medical insurance for individual or family including dependent children, while traveling for business or pleasure anywhere outside of their home country. Patriot travel medical insurance meets the health insurance needs with two plans: (1) Patriot America Insurance for non-US residents visiting USA and outside home country, and (2) Patriot International Insurance for U.S. citizens traveling abroad or foreign nationals visiting outside their home country excluding USA.
Patriot America Visitor Insurance plan highlights include maximum coverage benefit limits range from $50,000 to $2,000,000, policy deductible options range from $0 to $2,500, plan premiums provided in daily and monthly rates, renewable up to 24 months with one month minimum initial purchase, choice with hospital or doctor to seek treatment, optional riders available for trip cancellation, travel delay and baggage delay benefits, included universal Rx pharmacy discount savings, and more.
Patriot Travel Health Insurance plan is designed for parents relatives visiting USA, new immigrants, foreign travelers or vacationers on a holiday abroad or overseas travel, international exchange students / au pairs and nannies, missionaries working in a foreign country.
Patriot Travel Medical Insurance is administered worldwide by International Medical Group (IMG), and the policy coverage is underwritten and issued by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
Patriot Travel Medical Insurance Information
To purchase the policy, complete the online application to Quote and Buy Patriot Travel Medical Insurance>. If you prefer not to apply online, you can also print and complete the paper application, mail/fax the Patriot Travel Medical Insurance Application along with premium payment, calculate the quoted rates using the supplied rate table.
Renew Patriot Travel Medical Insurance or extend an existing policy online prior to expiration date, Patriot Travel Medical Insurance is extendable and renewable up to 24 months (2 years) of continuous coverage.
Patriot Travel Medical Insurance Review
Patriot America Visitor Health Insurance is designed for visitors to the USA, and tourist traveling to America for leisure or sightseeing, and Patriot International Travel Medical Insurance is for travelers outside America who are going abroad to any foreign country.
- Eligibility: Visitors to the USA or international travelers outside their home country.
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage choices from US$50,000 to US$1,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers ages 70 to 79 years, the maximum coverage is limited to $50,000 or $100,000, and for ages 80 years and older it is reduced to only $10,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000, or US$2500 deductible per certificate/renewal period.
- Coinsurance: Applies for treatment within the USA only. For treatment received outside the PPO network, 20% coinsurance applies for the first $5000 in eligible expenses beyond the chosen plan deducible. For eligible U.S. claims incurred inside the PPO network, the coinsurance amount is waived and the plans pays 100% after the chosen plan deductible.
- Policy Duration: Minimum certificate period of 5 days to maximum coverage/renewal period of 2 year (24 months).
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Coverage for acute onset of pre-existing condition is NOT available with this plan. To get this benefit, please consider the Patriot America Plus for USA visitors or Patriot Platinum Insurance for international travelers. Please refer to the “Certificate of Insurance” document for plan exclusions of what is not covered.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by International Medical Group (IMG).
Patriot Travel Health Insurance FAQ
Am I Eligible to purchase Patriot Travel Medical Insurance?
If you are visiting the USA or traveling outside of your Home Country of principal residence, you are eligible to purchase Patriot Travel Medical Insurance coverage. The minimum coverage period is 5 days and the maximum coverage renewal period is 24 months (2 years).. The plan is renewable or extendable prior to expiration date of the policy.
How is "Home Country" defined in Patriot Travel Medical Insurance?
Your Home Country is the location of your Principal Residence. It is the country where you principally reside and receive regular mail. The Patriot Travel Medical Insurance covers non-US residents visiting the USA, or anyone trolling outside their Home Country.
What Is Excluded in Patriot Travel Medical Insurance?
For a summary of general exclusions, and for more detailed policy description, please refer to the Patriot Travel Medical Certificate of Insurance.
What Is Covered in Patriot Travel Health Insurance?
The plan explicitly details all exclusions, and sickness or injury other than exclusions is typically covered. For an overview of what is covered, please refer to the Patriot Travel Medical Insurance Brochure Summary of Benefits table.