International Health Insurance for Missionaries Living Worldwide
Review the Global Mission Medical Insurance (GMMI) plan, the premier international health insurance for missionary health care, long-term comprehensive coverage suits missionary U.S. citizens living abroad or foreign nations living and working worldwide, administered by International Medical Group (IMG) and underwritten by Sirius Insurance.
Global Mission Medical Insurance (GMMI) is a long-term comprehensive major medical insurance plan that provides international missionary health insurance coverage for US citizens abroad or foreign nationals living or working worldwide.
Global Mission Medical Insurance offers an annually-renewable coverage option with a commitment to deliver world class health benefits, medical assistance and total peace of mind.
Global Mission Medical Insurance features are suited as an missionary health insurance plan providing up to $8,000,000 of maximum coverage benefit, and two coverage area options, worldwide or worldwide excluding the U.S. and Canada.
The GMMI Missionary Health plan benefits for missionaries and families needing coverage for residing overseas, non-profit mission or religious organization employees living and doing mission work abroad, and mission workers with dual residencies six months or longer outside the United States.
Quote, apply & Buy Global Mission Medical Insurance online, annual application, but accepts payment in single annual, semi-annual, quarterly or monthly options. IMG medical underwriting team processes the application for a fast and timely decision. The GMMI plan is also renewable on an annual coverage term basis for continuous coverage.
If you prefer not to apply online using the above quote/buy link, you can also print and complete paper application, mail/fax the Global Mission Medical Insurance Application along with premium payment, calculate the quoted rates using the supplied rate table.
Global Mission Medical Insurance is administered worldwide by International Medical Group (IMG), and the policy coverage is underwritten and issued by Sirius International Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M. Best Company and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
For detailed plan information, review the Global Mission Medical Insurance Brochure for the summary of benefits table, or the Global Mission Medical Certificate of Insurance sample document for plan description details and more information. Renew Global Mission Medical Insurance or extend an existing active policy online prior to expiration date, Global Mission Medical Insurance is extendable and renewable annually for continuous coverage.
Global Mission Medical Insurance Highlights
- Four unique plan options – Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum – to fit your budget
- Optional riders: Global Term Life Insurance, Global Daily Indemnity, Maternity, Terrorism, Adventure Sports
- Choose your area of coverage (worldwide or worldwide excluding the U.S. and Canada)
- Select from choice of deductible options to lower premiums
- Family premium covers first two children between 14 days and 9 years at no additional cost
- Choose from several payment modes – monthly payment to single annual premium
- Offers essential health benefits such as maternity and pediatric care and mental health services
- Multiple underwriting options to fit your needs
- Freedom to choose your provider
- Access to extensive provider PPO network in USA, IPA Provider Access worldwide
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and other evacuation benefits
- Medical Concierge Program to enhance care
- Medical professionals to coordinate your care
- 24 hour access to information and support
Global Mission Medical Insurance Review
Review Global Mission Medical Insurance (GMMI) plan as detailed below:
- Eligibility: Age below 75 years, global missionaries or international mission work worldwide.
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage choices from $1,000,000 to $8,000,000 per individual for the life of the plan.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of $250 to $25,000 per annual period of coverage.
- Duration: Annual plan, but choose to pay monthly/quaterly/semi-annually/annual premiums.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage without any limitation is available with Platinum plan option. Please refer to the “Certificate of Insurance” document for plan exclusions of conditions that are not covered.
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Preventative Care, Physician Doctor office visits, Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Surgeon Fees, Emergency Room visits covered, Pre-admission tests and Diagnostics, X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by International Medical Group (IMG).
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation, rated A “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
Missionary Health Insurance
Global Mission Medical Insurance plan, which is also referred to as Global Mission Health Insurance, international missionary health insurance or worldwide missionary medical insurance, is a long-term policy that is purchased for 1 year annual term. The GMMI plan offers comprehensive medical insurance for missionaries worldwide, coverage is annually renewable.
Global Missionary Insurance plan allows you to choose from several policy options, customize your coverage with area of coverage, select from multiple deductible options, pick one of the modes of payment, and also add additional riders to enhance your policy offering. With your medical history in mind, the GMMI plan requires underwriting methods to purchase/extend medical coverage to you that may be declined by other companies.
Global Mission Insurance offers tools designed to keep you informed and many you coverage from any part of the world you are undertaking social misssion work.