Patriot Multi-Trip Group Annual Travel Medical Insurance for Groups 5+
Review the Patriot Multi-Trip Group Insurance plan is for groups of 5 or more and offers comprehensive annual travel medical coverage benefits for multiple trips over the year. Patriot Multi-Trip Group plan is suited for groups of 5+ corporate professional, business executives, or frequent travelers visiting USA or traveling outside home country.
Review the Patriot Multi-Trip Group Insurance policy for groups of 5 or more individuals, offering annual comprehensive travel medical coverage for multiple short trips of 30 or 45 days duration or less overs the course of a year. Patriot Group Business Travel Insurance covers multiple trips in a year. Two plan options are available, Patriot Multi-Trip America Group for groups of 5+ foreign residents visiting the USA (and other nations) , and Patriot Multi-Trip International Group for groups of 5+ USA residents or foreign residents traveling abroad outside America to any destination country outside their home country. Patriot MultiTrip Group is a short-term professional group business travel health insurance, extendable and renewable annually for 12 months of coverage for the entire group.
Patriot Multi-Trip Group Travel Insurance is designed for groups of 5 or more individuals who travel frequently outside their home country throughout the year. The group plan offers the ease and convenience of purchasing an affordable single group policy for members with one annual premium payment, the plan provides coverage for trips up to 30 or 45 days in length for each trip taken by the group during a period of 12 months. The plan is similar to the Patriot Multi-Trip Insurance individual plan, but provides up to $1,000,000 of medical coverage and services for each member of the group.
Patriot Multi-Trip Group Travel Medical Insurance offers two plans choices – Patriot Multi-Trip America Group provides coverage for groups of 5+ non-U.S. residents traveling outside their home country, and Patriot Multi-Trip International Group provides coverage for groups of 5+ U.S. citizens traveling outside the United States.
Patriot Multi-Trip Group Insurance is a leading visitor travel medical insurance plan for groups of visitors, and is designed to take the risk out of professional group travel and includes coverage for emergency medical evacuation, repatriation, and offers pre-existing condition (acute onset) visitor insurance coverage for USA visitors.
Patriot Multi Trip Group Insurance is administered worldwide by International Medical Group (IMG), and the policy coverage is underwritten and issued by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation (SSIC), rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
Patriot Multi-Trip Group Insurance Information
To purchase the policy, complete the online application to Quote and Buy Patriot Multi-Trip Group Insurance. If you prefer not to apply online, you can also print and complete the paper application, mail/fax the Patriot Multi-Trip Group Insurance Application along with premium payment, calculate the quoted rates using the supplied rate table.
Renew Patriot Multi Trip Group Insurance or extend an existing policy online prior to expiration date, Patriot Multi Trip Group Insurance is extendable and renewable annually (one year term) for the entire group.
Patriot Multi-Trip Group Insurance Review
Patriot Multi-Trip Group Travel Medical Insurance plan highlights and policy details are as follows:
- Eligibility: Group of 5 or moreFrequent visitors to the USA or international travelers taking multiple trips outside their home country annually.
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage choices from US$50,000 to US$1,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers ages 70 to 79 years, the maximum coverage is limited to $50,000 or $100,000, and for ages 80 years and older it is reduced to only $10,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000, US$2500 deductible per certificate/renewal period.
- Coinsurance: For treatment received outside the PPO network, 20% coinsurance applies for the first $5000 in eligible expenses beyond the chosen plan deducible. For eligible U.S. claims incurred inside the PPO network, the coinsurance amount is waived and the plans pays 100% after the chosen plan deductible.
- Policy Duration: Annual certificate period of 1 year, extend policy to renew annually
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Only acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage is available with this plan for ages below 80 years. For age below 65 years, up to selected medical maximum per coverage period, and up to $25K per coverage period for Emergency Medical Evacuation. For ages 65-79 years, up to $100K medical maximum per coverage period, and for ages above 80 years, this benefit is NOT available. Please refer to the “Description of Coverage” document for plan exclusions which are not covered.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation (SSIC), rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by International Medical Group (IMG).