Patriot Exchange Insurance
Review the Patriot Exchange Program, plan is suitable for exchange visitors to USA participating full-time is academic, research or cultural programs in USA or outside home country. Quote, review and buy Patriot Exchange Insurance.
Review the Patriot Exchange Insurance or Patriot Exchange Program Insurance plan, suitable for foreign students studying in USA or international exchange visitors in any nation abroad, suits participants of cultural exchange programs also. Patriot Exchange coverage is designed to meet the U.S. J1 visa insurance requirements, and plan offers maximums up to US$500,000 and is renewable up to 48 months, if minimum of one months is purchased.
Patriot Exchange Visitor Insurance is suited for students or scholars participating in academic or research programs, cultural exchange participants such as J1 visa holders who are Au Pairs, graduates and international students, scholars and educators, and their J2 visa dependents.
Patriot Exchange Program plan meets requirements of the US J1 visa or F1 visa holders, and includes several standard medical benefits such as sickness/injury coverage, doctor visits, emergency room, student health centers. SHA Standard is is extendable and renewable, and coverage duration is from 1 month up to 4 years total continuous coverage
Patriot Exchange Travel Insurance is available for purchase in two options: the individual/family or group. If you want to buy the policy for a group of 5 or more individuals, 10 % group rate savings applies, please complete the Patriot Group Exchange Insurance application and purchase a single group policy.
Patriot Exchange Program plan is administered by International Medical Group (IMG), and the policy coverage is underwritten and issued by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
Review the Patriot Exchange Insurance Brochure for the summary of benefits table, or the Patriot Exchange Program Certificate of Insurance sample document for plan description details and more information. Renew Patriot Exchange Insurance or extend an existing policy online prior to expiration date, Patriot Exchange Insurance is extendable and renewable up to 48 months (4 years) of continuous coverage.
Patriot Exchange Program Insurance for Exchange Visitors
Patriot Exchange Insurance is an affordable choice for international insurance, and the plan is available for exchange visitors participating cultural programs, or international students enrolled in full time academic study or research.
Patriot Exchange Program (PEP) plan meets the J1 visa insurance requirements set by the U.S. Department of State, as long as a maximum amount coverage selection is at least $100K and chosen deductible is $500 or lower. Patriot Exchange J1 insurance plan is suitable for J1 visa interns, medical residents, exchange visitors, au-pairs, and anyone holding a J1 or J2 visa dependents also.
The PEP plan is popular as an international student health insurance, and is designed also to meet the needs of international students, academic researchers and scholars. With the Patriot Exchange visitor visa insurance policy, students can find the plan that best fits their needs and budget, and coverage also meets or exceeds most government and visa requirements, plan is available for US F-1/F-2 or J-1/J-2 visa holders. The PEP plan includes coverage for student health center, eligible medical expenses, hospitalization, doctor visits, medical evacuation in emergency, repatriation of remains, and whole lot more, also meets the requirements of many universities and colleges.
Patriot Exchange Insurance Review
Review the Patriot Exchange Insurance policy summary and plan highlights of coverage:
- Eligibility: Short-term health plan for cultural exchange participants and families needing medical coverage in USA or abroad.
- Coverage Suits: Exchange visitors, students, cultural groups, and/or their spouses and unmarried dependent children traveling with them.
- Group Policy: Groups may purchase customizable annually renewable long term plans.
- Plan maximums limits up to $500,000 per injury or illness, Lifetime Maximum $5,000,000
- No coinsurance and choice of Deductible options
- Renew: Plans are renewable up to 48 months if minimum of one month is purchased
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- No PPO Network, Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Student Health Center $5 co-pay per visit
- Optional Add-On coverage available for high school sports, interscholastic, intramural, or club sports, personal liability and legal assistance
- Emergency medical evacuation coverage available.
- Instant Purchase: Immediate coverage available, print virtual ID cards instantly after purchase.
- Other Features: Return of Mortal Remains/Incidental Home Country Coverage
- Policy Access: 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
- Coverage Benefits: Hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, emergency dental treatment and doctor visits. Covered charges is provided for eligible expenses and/or benefits only, examples include instances of Hospital Room and Board, Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Local Ambulance, Prescription Drugs, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Hospital Emergency Room (ER), Pre-admission tests and/or Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, MRI, etc. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits. Only eligible expenses and/or benefits are included, not all treatment instances are covered, not all Rx drugs covered including ongoing prescriptions, please refer to the “Exclusions” section as in the “Description of Coverage” sample document for list of plan exclusions.
- Exclusions: Please refer to the “Description of Coverage” sample document for entire list of excluded items and exact policy term definitions.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by International Medical Group (IMG).
Patriot Exchange Insurance FAQ
Below are some of the questions frequently asked (FAQ) with the Patriot Exchange Program (PEP) plan:
Does the IMG Patriot Exchange Program plan cover COVID-19?
Patriot Exchange Program Plan Covers COVID-19
Effective July 1, 2020, both the IMG Patriot Exchange Program plan terms have been amended to include the current Public Health Emergency exclusion in their international student insurance policy wordings by issuing an endorsement that provides coverage for COVID-19 / coronavirus medical expenses. This endorsement will be added to all IMG customized student and exchange plans, and is applicable to the above-mentioned plans for all new and existing insureds.