Patriot America Plus Group Visitors Insurance for 5 or more Individuals Visiting the USA
Patriot America Plus Group Insurance plan is for groups of 5 or more, non-US residents visiting the USA and traveling outside their home country, purchase for 5 days, renew up to 2 years, 10% discount for group rates.
Review the Patriot America Plus Group Insurance provides coverage for groups of five or more non-U.S.residemts visiting the USA and needing visitors insurance, traveling for business or pleasure when visiting America and outside home country. Patriot America Plus Group Insurance offers a 10% discount when compared with the Patriot America Plus Insurance and has one easy-to-use enrollment form to purchase a single group policy. Patriot America Plus Group Insurance offers coverage from a minimum of five days up to a maximum of two years.
The Patriot America Plus Group plan provides up to $1,000,000 of medical coverage with a choice of deductibles and policy maximums. In addition to medical benefits, the plans include coverage for acute onset of pre-existing conditions, emergency medical evacuation, repatriation, assistance services, and much more.
Patriot America Plus Group Insurance is administered worldwide by International Medical Group (IMG), and the policy coverage is underwritten and issued by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
Patriot America Plus Group Insurance Information
For more details, review the Patriot America Plus Group Insurance Brochure, the in-depth coverage description is available in the Patriot America Plus Group Certificate of Insurance sample document.
To purchase the policy, complete the online application to Quote and Buy Patriot America Plus Group Insurance. If you prefer not to apply online, you can also print and complete the paper application, mail/fax the Patriot America Plus Group Insurance Application along with premium payment, calculate the quoted rates using the supplied rate table.
Renew Patriot America Plus Group Insurance or extend an existing policy online prior to expiration date, Patriot America Plus Group Insurance is extendable and renewable up to 24 months (2 years) of continuous coverage.
Patriot America Plus Group Insurance Review
Patriot America Plus Group Insurance is designed for groups of 5 or more tourists or relatives or parents visiting USA, and traveling outside their home country, suitable for tourist groups visiting America for leisure vacation or sightseeing, and even business traveler groups.
- Eligibility: Group of 5 or more visiting the USA and traveling outside their home country (primary residence outside the U.S.).
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage choices:
- Age below 70 years from US$50,000 to US$1,000,000 for the life of the plan.
- Ages 70 to 79 years, the maximum coverage is limited to $50,000, and
- Ages 80 years and older, it is reduced to only $10,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000, US$2500 or US$5000 deductible per certificate/renewal period.
- Coinsurance Amount: For treatment received in USA only, outside the USA no coinsurance applies.
- Outside the PPO network, 20% coinsurance applies for the first $5000 in eligible expenses beyond the chosen plan deducible.
- Inside the PPO network, the coinsurance amount is waived and the plans pays 100% after the chosen plan deductible.
- Policy Duration:
- Minimum purchase period of 5 days to maximum 1 year.
- Continue coverage with renewal period of 2 years total (24 months).
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Emergency Room and Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs savings included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Only acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage is available with this plan for ages below 80 years. For age below 65 years, up to selected medical maximum for the coverage period, and up to $25K per coverage period for Emergency Medical Evacuation. For ages 65-79 years, up to $100K medical maximum each period of coverage, and for ages above 80 years, this benefit is NOT available. Please refer to the “Certificate of Insurance” document for plan exclusions of conditions that are not covered.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation, a top rated global specialty underwriter.
- Administrator: Plan is administered in the United States and worldwide by International Medical Group (IMG).