Patriot Group Exchange Program
Review the Patriot Group Exchange Program, plan is suitable for group of 5 or more exchange visitors to USA participating full-time is academic, research or cultural programs in USA or outside home country. Quote, review and buy Patriot Group Exchange Insurance.
Review the Patriot Group Exchange Insurance or Patriot Group Exchange Program Insurance plan, suitable for groups of 5 or more foreign students studying in USA or international exchange visitors in any nation abroad, suits participants of cultural exchange programs also. Patriot Group Exchange coverage is designed to meet the U.S. J1 visa insurance requirements, and plan offers maximums up to US$500,000 and is renewable up to 48 months, if minimum of one months is purchased.
Patriot Exchange Visitor Insurance is suited for groups of 5 or more students or scholars participating in academic or research programs, cultural exchange participants such as J1 visa holders who are Au Pairs, graduates and international students, scholars and educators, and their J2 visa dependents.
Patriot Group Exchange Program plan meets requirements of the US J1 visa or F1 visa holders, and includes several standard medical benefits such as sickness/injury coverage, doctor visits, emergency room, student health centers. SHA Standard is is extendable and renewable, and coverage duration is from 1 month up to 4 years total continuous coverage
Patriot Exchange Insurance is available for purchase in two options: the individual/family or group. The group policy is for 5 or more individuals offering a 10% group rate savings discount, offers a simple group application and purchase as a single group policy. If you want to buy the individual/family policy, please complete the Patriot Exchange Insurance.
Patriot Group Exchange Program plan is administered by International Medical Group (IMG), and the policy coverage is underwritten and issued by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
Review the Patriot Group Exchange Insurance Brochure for the summary of benefits table, or the Patriot Group Exchange Program Certificate of Insurance sample document for plan description details and more information. Renew Patriot Group Exchange Insurance or extend an existing policy online prior to expiration date, Patriot Group Exchange Insurance is extendable and renewable up to 48 months (4 years) of continuous coverage.
Patriot Group Exchange Insurance Review
Student Health Advantage Insurance plan review and policy highlights of coverage:
- Eligibility: International students studying (full-time) outside their home country (age more than 14 days). Medical coverage for students, deponent spouse and children while studying in USA or abroad.
- Dependents: Coverage for students, and/or their spouses and unmarried dependent children.
- Plan Choice: Offers two levels of benefits:Standard and Platinum.
- Instant Purchase: Immediate coverage proof available, print virtual ID cards online after purchase.
- Policy Maximum: Maximum limits up to $500,000 (Standard), and $1,0000,000 (Platinum) option.
- Deductible: Deductible of $100 per incident/accident per insured member.
- Coinsurance: No coinsurance with all the SHA plan options.
- Student Health Center: Access within campus for $5 co-pay only
- Duration: Minimum certificate period of 5 days to maximum coverage renewable up to 48 months, if minimum of one month is purchased.
- PPO Network: NO PPO network, freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice.
- US Visa: Plan meets US student insurance requirements for F-1, F-2, J-1, J-2, M-1. M2 visa.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Coverage for pre-existing conditions is available with this plan, provides up to selected Medical Maximum per coverage period, wait period is 6 months with Platinum option, and 12 months with Standard option.
- Pregnancy/Childbirth: Maternity/newborn care included in coverage in Platinum option.
- Mental health: Covered and benefits included in Platinum option.
- Organized Sports: College sports participation is included in coverage in Platinum option, optional add-on in Standard.
- Coverage Benefits: Hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, emergency dental treatment and doctor visits. Covered charges is provided for eligible expenses and/or benefits only, examples include instances of Hospital Room and Board, Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Local Ambulance, Prescription Drugs, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Hospital Emergency Room (ER), Pre-admission tests and/or Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, MRI, etc. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits. Only eligible expenses and/or benefits are included, not all treatment instances are covered, not all Rx drugs covered including ongoing prescriptions, please refer to the “Exclusions” section as in the “Description of Coverage” sample document for list of plan exclusions.
- Exclusions: Please refer to the “Description of Coverage” sample document for entire list of excluded items and exact policy term definitions.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by International Medical Group (IMG).