Outreach Mission Travel Medical Insurance
Outreach Travel Medical Insurance is a mission travel insurance for missionary health coverage in USA or abroad, and outside home country, purchase for 5 days and renew for 24 months continuous coverage.
Outreach Travel Medical Insurance is specifically designed for missionaries in a foreign country on mission work. Plan provides comprehensive mission insurance coverage for Missionary visitors with a wide range of benefits for members and their dependants traveling with them. Addresses the insurance needs of U.S. citizens and non-U.S. nationals who need temporary medical insurance while traveling for international outreach mission work anywhere outside of their home country.
Outreach Mission Insurance offers short-term coverage for American or non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country and outside the United States. Quote and buy Outreach Mission Travel Insurance online for missionaries traveling or living worldwide. Outreach Mission Trip Insurance provides coverage for non-US citizens and US citizens traveling outside their country of primary residence for a minimum of 5 days, up to a maximum of two years. If you need to renew or extend an existing policy, this policy can be renewed online.
Outreach Mission Travel plan is administered worldwide by International Medical Group (IMG), and the policy coverage is underwritten and issued by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation (SSIC), rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
Outreach Travel Medical Insurance Information
To purchase the policy, complete the online application to Quote and Buy Outreach Travel Medical Insurance. If you prefer not to apply online, you can also print and complete the paper application, mail/fax the Outreach Travel Medical Insurance Application along with premium payment, calculate the quoted rates using the supplied rate table.
Renew Outreach Travel Medical Insurance or extend an existing policy online prior to expiration date, Outreach Travel Medical Insurance is extendable and renewable up to 24 months (2 years) of continuous coverage.
Outreach Travel Medical Insurance Review
Outreach Travel Health Insurance is designed for missionaries seeking an affordable short-term visitor health insurance for the USA, or travel medical insurance while traveling outside America for mission work in any foreign country.
- Eligibility: Missionaries to the USA or international missionaries outside their home country.
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage choices from US$50,000 to US$1,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers ages 70 to 79 years, the maximum coverage is limited to $50,000 or $100,000, and for ages 80 years and older it is reduced to only $10,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000, or US$2500 deductible per certificate/renewal period.
- Coinsurance: Applies for treatment within the USA only. For treatment received outside the PPO network, 20% coinsurance applies for the first $5000 in eligible expenses beyond the chosen plan deducible. For eligible U.S. claims incurred inside the PPO network, the coinsurance amount is waived and the plans pays 100% after the chosen plan deductible.
- Policy Duration: Minimum certificate period of 5 days to maximum coverage/renewal period of 2 year (24 months).
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: For treatment in the USA visitors, coverage for acute onset of pre-existing condition is NOT available with this plan. Please refer to the “Certificate of Insurance” document for plan exclusions of what is not covered.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation (SSIC), rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by International Medical Group (IMG).