Patriot Platinum Group Insurance for 5 or more Individuals
Patriot Platinum Group Travel Medical Insurance plan is for groups of 5 or more, non-US residents visiting the USA or traveling outside their home country, or US citizens traveling abroad, purchase for 5 days, renew up to 3 years, 10% discount for group rates.
Review the Patriot Platinum Group Insurance provides first-class medical coverage for groups of five or more USA visitors or international travelers outside home country, who want to obtain the maximum coverage available in a short-term group travel medical product. The Patriot Platinum Insurance offers a 10% discount when compared with the Patriot Platinum Insurance and has one easy-to-use enrollment form to purchase a single group policy. The Patriot Platinum Group Insurance offers duration of coverage from a minimum of five days up to a higher maximum length of three years.
Patriot Platinum Group Travel Medical Insurance adds additional features to the Patriot Travel Medical Insurance plan by providing up to $8,000,000 of maximum coverage benefit with an extensive range of deductibles, including certain coverage for sudden and unexpected recurrences of pre-existing conditions. The group plan also offers exclusive access to IMG Global Concierge and Assistance Services, and offers premium coverage for in-patient and out-patient medical expenses, also offering higher coverage amounts for seniors when traveling overseas.
Patriot Platinum Group Insurance offers two plans choices – Patriot Platinum America Group Insurance provides coverage for groups of 5 or more non-U.S. residents visiting USA and traveling outside their home country, and Patriot Platinum International Group Insurance provides coverage for groups of 5 or more individuals traveling outside the United States and outside home country.
Patriot Platinum Group Insurance is administered worldwide by International Medical Group (IMG), and the policy coverage is underwritten and issued by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
Patriot Platinum Group Insurance Information
To purchase the policy, complete the online application to Quote and Buy Patriot Platinum Group Insurance. If you prefer not to apply online, you can also print and complete the paper application, mail/fax the Patriot Platinum Group Insurance Application along with premium payment, calculate the quoted rates using the supplied rate table.
Renew Patriot Platinum Group Insurance or extend an existing policy online prior to expiration date, Patriot Platinum Group Insurance is extendable and renewable up to 36 months (3 years) of continuous coverage.
Patriot Platinum Group Insurance Review
- Eligibility: Group travel medical coverage outside home country of primary residence.
- Groups of 5 or more visiting the USA and other nations (Patriot Platinum America Group)
- Groups of 5 or more traveling abroad outside the U.S. (Patriot Platinum International Group)
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage choices for the life of the plan:
- Age below 70 years, choices from US$1,000,000 to US$8,000,000
- Ages 70 to 79 years, the maximum coverage is limited to $100,000, and
- Ages 80 years and older, it is reduced to only $20,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000, US$2500 or US$5000 or US$10,000 or US$25,000 deductible per certificate period.
- Coinsurance Amount: For treatment received in USA/Canada only, outside the USA/Canada no coinsurance applies.
- Outside the PPO network, 20% coinsurance applies for the first $5000 in eligible expenses beyond the chosen plan deducible.
- Inside the PPO network, the coinsurance amount is waived and the plans pays 100% after the chosen plan deductible.
- Policy Duration:
- Minimum purchase period of 5 days to maximum 1 year.
- Continue coverage with renewal period of 3 years total (36 months).
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Emergency Room and Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs savings included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Only acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage is available with this plan for ages below 80 years. For age below 65 years, up to selected medical maximum for the coverage period, and up to $25K per coverage period for Emergency Medical Evacuation. For ages 65-79 years, up to $100K medical maximum each period of coverage, and for ages above 80 years, this benefit is NOT available. Please refer to the “Certificate of Insurance” document for plan exclusions of conditions that are not covered.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation, a top rated global specialty underwriter.
- Administrator: Plan is administered in the United States and worldwide by International Medical Group (IMG).