Patriot Go Travel Medical Insurance
Review Patriot Go Travel Insurance, coverage excludes repatriation or evacuation benefits. Patriot GoTravel America is an affordable visitors insurance for non-US residents visiting USA. Patriot GoTravel International plan is for individual/family traveling outside home country and America.
Patriot GoTravel Insurance provides travel medical insurance for the visitors to USA or international traveler outside their home country.
Patriot GoTravel Medical Insurance plan is very similar to the Patriot Travel Medical Insurance, but the GoTravel plan excludes out the repatriation and evacuation benefits, thereby reducing the quoted premium costs.
Patriot GoTravel Insurance offers two plans choices – Patriot GoTravel America provides coverage for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country, and Patriot GoTravel International provides coverage for U.S. citizens traveling outside the United States.
Patriot GoTravel Health Insurance plan is an older policy designed for budget conscious visitors to the USA or travelers to other nations also, plan has lower benefit offerings offered to reduce costs.
Patriot GOTravel Medical Insurance is administered worldwide by International Medical Group (IMG), and the policy coverage is underwritten and issued by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
Patriot GoTravel Insurance Information
To purchase the policy, complete the online application to Quote and Buy Patriot Go Travel Insurance. If you prefer not to apply online, you can also print and complete the paper application, mail/fax the Patriot Go Travel Insurance Application along with premium payment, calculate the quoted rates using the supplied rate table.
Renew Patriot Go Travel Insurance or extend an existing policy online prior to expiration date, Patriot Go Travel Insurance is extendable and renewable up to 24 months (2 years) of continuous coverage.
Patriot Go Travel Insurance Review
Patriot America Visitor Health Insurance is designed for visitors to the USA, and tourist traveling to America for leisure or sightseeing, and Patriot International Travel Medical Insurance is for travelers outside America who are going abroad to any foreign country.
- Eligibility: Visitors to the USA or international travelers outside their home country.
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage choices from US$50,000 to US$1,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers ages 70 to 79 years, the maximum coverage is limited to $50,000 or $100,000, and for ages 80 years and older it is reduced to only $10,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000, or US$2500 deductible per certificate/renewal period.
- Coinsurance: Applies for treatment within the USA only. For treatment received outside the PPO network, 20% coinsurance applies for the first $5000 in eligible expenses beyond the chosen plan deducible. For eligible U.S. claims incurred inside the PPO network, the coinsurance amount is waived and the plans pays 100% after the chosen plan deductible.
- Policy Duration: Minimum certificate period of 5 days to maximum coverage/renewal period of 2 year (24 months).
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Coverage for acute onset of pre-existing condition is NOT available with this plan. To get this benefit, please consider the Patriot America Plus for USA visitors or Patriot Platinum Insurance for international travelers. Please refer to the “Certificate of Insurance” document for plan exclusions of what is not covered.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by International Medical Group (IMG).