Global Medical Insurance
International Health Insurance - Quote Apply Buy Online
Global Medical Insurance is long-term major medical insurance that provides worldwide health insurance coverage for US citizens or foreign nationals who are expatriates living or working abroad.
Global Medical Insurance offers an annually-renewable coverage option with a commitment to deliver world class health benefits, medical assistance and total peace of mind.
Global Medical Insurance features an International Health Insurance plan providing up to $8,000,000 of maximum coverage benefit, and two coverage area options, worldwide or worldwide excluding the U.S. and Canada.
The Global Medical plan benefits expatriate individuals and families needing coverage for residing overseas, contract employees living and working abroad, and seniors with dual residencies six months or longer outside the U.S.
The Global Medical plan coverage highlights include:
- Four unique plan designs - Silver, Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum
- Optional riders: Global Term Life Insurance, Global Daily Indemnity, Maternity, Terrorism, Sports
- Choose your area of coverage (worldwide or worldwide excluding the U.S. and Canada)
- Select from multiple deductible options
- Family premium covers first two children between 14 days and 9 years at no additional cost
- Choose from several payment modes
- Multiple underwriting options to fit your needs
- Freedom to choose your provider
- Access to two extensive provider networks
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and other evacuation benefits
- Medical Concierge Program
- Medical professionals to coordinate your care
- 24 hour access to information
For detailed plan information, please review the Global Medical insurance brochure. You can also download and print and submit the Global Medical insurance application along with the premium amount, or complete the below online application.
Complete below online application to quote and apply for the Global Medical Insurance online, below frame is a secure page and can be verified by clicking seal below, if you prefer a secure https:// page, please click here.